You might be surprised, but we’re really easy to get to from anywhere in Britain. Just over an hour from Manchester, and four from London.
- Birmingham Distance: 131 miles Time: 2 Hours and 12 min
- Leeds Distance: 119 miles Time: 2 Hours
- Liverpool Distance: 50 miles Time: 1 hour
- Chester Distance: 38 miles Time: 45 min
- London Distance: 254 miles Time: 4 Hours
- Manchester Distance: 77 miles Time: 1 hour and 30 min
- Nottingham Distance: 145 miles Time: 2 hours and 28 min
- Stoke on Trent Distance: 90 miles Time: 1 hour and 30 min
We are just over an hour away from the two main North West Airports.
- Manchester Airport
- Liverpool Airport
- Anglesey Airport also offers direct flights to Cardiff. Flight Information can be found here; https://www.easternairways.com/destination/anglesey
We have great rail links across the UK, with a number of direct trains from the major cities linking the UK with North Wales.
- Crewe to Holyhead – 123 min
- Manchester to Llandudno Junction – 120 min
- London to Flint – 163 min
Other major city stations are 5 hours or less away from the central station of Llandudno Junction.
- Cardiff Central – 4 hours
- Birmingham – 2.5 hours
- Liverpool Lime Street – 1.5 hours
- Edinburgh Waverly – 5 hours
For Rail services from London Euston and local train enquiries:
Phone: 03457 48 49 50
With up to 6 ferry crossings a day from Dublin, you can be in North Wales in just 3.5hrs.
- Irish Ferries: 0818 300400
- Stena Line: 08447 707070